Find me a table


So I am planning on re-doing my dining area and I am on the search for the perfect round table. I need one that sits 6-8 people but 6 will do. Now, I have found a few that I love but of course some are way out of my price range but I still adore them. Here are several I have found.
This gloss white enamel teak table is from C. Bell. I love the gloss!


round faceted pedestal table
I like the Faceted base on this West Elm table.
Sprout Dining Table

Velocity carrys this Blu Dot Sprout Dining Table.
Its a bit to retro for me but its fabulous.
How about this beautiful Triple Acanthus Base table
from Ballard Designs. Very elegant Italian but could become
quirky with the right chairs.
Very much a design staple. I love the Saarinen Table with
the marble top. This is my favorite option.

I found this custom Beehive Table on 1st dibs.
It is sold thru Dos Gallos of LA.
What a gorgeous piece!!!


Williams Sonoma Home
 sells such beautiful traditional pieces.
The Kimball Table is
designed by Thomas O’ Brien.
round dining table with cutout legs
I think this Cutout leg table is the table for me. It is also from 
West Elm and comes in either chocolate or white.
I cant decide
which color I want yet. It depends on
which chairs I choose.
This table can be dressed up to glamour or
dressed down to modern.
It is very versatile.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...