Entryway


I have a liking towards great entryways. Its the moment when people first judge and critique your home. Since it is the first and last thing a guest sees we better make it fabulous.
I put these options together for a great setup.
Some people prefer a table to set keys and misc items on. I prefer a bench for guests to sit comfortably when removing shoes or getting there stuff together. Both options are great, just find what works for you and your family. This Williams Sonoma bench is mahogany with bamboo detailing. It looks very cultured but chic. Love it.
Every entryway needs a great rug that is beautiful and durable.
I love the dusky purple shade of this Madeline Weinrib Brooke Lilac Chenille rug.
Walnut Wallpaper has many great variety’s of wallpaper to choose from.
This one is perfect for the entryway.
baroque mirror - white This mirror will be striking against the contrast of the wallpaper. I like contrast!! (Brocade Home)

I am in love with black crystal chandeliers.
They are glamorous and make such
a strong statement. I found this one on Ebay.



It is always a fun gesture to make available cozy slippers for your guests. Store them in this Montauk wicker basket from Ballards.
Erich Ginder Ghost Tree coat rack in Black
To finish this space off we need a quirky coat rack and I found the perfect one
from Design Public by Erich Ginder
Let me know what you think of this entryway presentation. Im thinking I need this for my own house!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...