Les Bois Tuesday: Cassis.....

This next stop on the Les Bois Tuesday train is the cute kids shop, Cassis. Located downtown Boise on Idaho St., Cassis began as a high decor shop and overtime developed into a child's boutique carrying brands likeRoom Seven, Baby LuLu and Positively Organic. Shop owner Molly Henggeler is a mom of 2 so she knows exactly what moms and children need concerning fashion, books and toys. This shop is full of eye candy, amazing fashion, quaint details and whimsical toys. Mom's, you will love everything about it.

I want these Misha LuLu dresses for my daughter!
Hand painted gift boxes make your Cassis gift look perfect.



You can find local designer and artists sold at Cassis. I spy halle jean.
You can find other brands such as Petunia Pickle Bottom, Hooter HidersJack and Lily Shoes and Caldrea as well as many more!



The item leaning against the chair is the coolest Advent Calender that I have seen. ( I didnt write down the brand. Sorry.)





Toys seem to be the main attraction during the holiday season. Store manager Marie Ewins told me that brands like Plan Toys and Haba fly off the shelves. All of them being safe and eco friendly.


Stop by and say hello to Molly or Marie and take full advantage of the amazing items Cassis has to offer!! xx

2 comments:

  1. Nice article, thanks for the information. You give me some idea's. I will bookmark for next reference.
    Website

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very Nice Closet..I like it... I will share it to my friends..

    click here

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...