Guest Blogger: Ish and Chi

Hi! My name is Viv and I am the author of a blog called Ish & Chi where I document my home decorating projects. I also have an Etsy store by the same name. I am filling in for Kirsten while she is away. Simply Grove is one of my favourite reads so a big thanks to Kirsten for allowing me to fill in for the day and so nice to ‘meet’ you all.

Kirsten asked me to share with you some of my favourite fall décor and inspiration for the season. It’s spring here in Australia but the weather has been rather chilly (I’ve had the heating on the last few days!) so it wasn’t difficult at all to switch my brain into this season.



The cold weather has seen me drawn to darker, grey interiors which I think looks lovely combined with rich golds, olives, and burnt orange as seen in images 1 and 2.

My favourite fall décor are the pillows I own which you can see in image 3. They are so soft and remind me of knitted cardigan with their button closures along one side. In the chilly evenings I usually bring out my fluffy grey scarf seen in image 4. I end up hardly ever taking off in winter.
Thank you for reading! I would love to hear about your favourite fall décor. Do you have items that you bring out for the home when the weather starts to get cold?
Thanks again and thanks Kirsten!
Viv xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...