I like the layout because…..

There are moments in the day that I will remember a picture from a magazine, website or blog that I saw that really inspired me. Today as I was looking at my living room I remembered seeing a dual purposed living room in Real Simple last January that at the time I couldn’t keep my eyes off of. My living room is very similar (built ins on either side of fireplace and size of room) to the one in the picture and I think the layout is brilliant. I like the idea of having stations in one room. You have your reading station and sitting with friends station and watching a movie station. It makes a room dual purposed. I don’t know if this layout is practical enough for my family but I really like it!
Dual-Purpose Room Makeover
Ellen Silverman

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...