Lute Suits


If I could I would plan my vacations around a good designed hotel. There is nothing better than staying at a fabulous hotel. I love looking at designhotel.com, especially at all of the gorgeous hotels in Europe. One of my favs is Lute Suits in the Netherlands designed by Marcel Wanders. Each suite is individually decorated, some with a signature Wanders “knotted chair”. Other pieces and accessories by Paul Smith and Maarten Baas to name a few, make this hotel an oolahlah! I love the cluster of “Random Lights” in the conference area and the tufted wall in the boudoir is breathtaking. You can read more here.







1 comment:

  1. I think your article is very convincing as it is not as convincing as my article you can see here https://acihotel.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...