Sunny Kitchens


I was browsing thru CottageLiving.com in the Design Assistant section and found some kitchens that I thought were to “sunny” to pass by.
Kitchen with yellow tile.
I love the hand-tooled yellow tiles on the backsplash. It makes for a great color combination with the soft gray walls and mushroom colored concrete.
What a fresh space! I love the color of cabinets thy chose.
Kitchen with marble counters
Calacatta Marble gives the island a very luxurious look.
I love this kitchen! It is so light and airy. I would want to cook all day in this kitchen!
wall storage
This little eating area is a fun space. The color combo of the wall and chairs gives it a scandinavian feel. I love it.
Kitchen in pastel colors with rolling island
The ceramics they have displayed are beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...