JK’s Entryway





So I have an amazing friend who has a fabulous house that is so blog worthy its not even funny!! My friend, lets call her JK, is an incredible graphic designer so of course she has a natural eye for design. JK would only let me take pics of a few of her lovely rooms (I guess that will do) but when the rest of her oh so wonderful house is ready for pics I will post some more.
The first several shots are of her entry way. She purchased the mirror at a Home warehouse type store and painted it a super glossy white. (Oh how I would pay her for that mirror!) She made a cushion for the bench using a gorgeous black and white fabric and then added some cute silver containers for storage. Great job “JK”!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...