Clean Away


Now this blog is totally and completely dedicated to design and decor. You probably wont find much fashion unless it relates somehow to a room. And you wont find much crafts or cooking because that is not quite my forte but since we have to keep our spaces clean and since I am a clean freak, (fanatic, over the top, cannot concentrate on anything when my house is dirty) I thought it would be alright to share my favorite cleaning products. Enjoy!

Mrs Meyers has a new springtime scent, Rhubarb!!!
It smells amazing!
She also has a Baby Blossom line that is perfect
for keeping you kids area’s clean.
I am currently using Caldrea’s Seville Orange Amber counter
spray but it is discontinued so the next one I want to try is
there Ginger Pomelo. I also love stainless steel spray for all of my
kitchen appliances.
Im not a fan of window spray that smells like window spray. 
The smell feels like it is burning the inside of my nose. 
This Citrus Mint Ylang Ylang smells delightful!!
Earth Friendly Everyday Stain & Odor Remover
This Earth Friendly Stain and Odor Remover works great
for all types of stains!
Seventh Generation Automatic Dishwashing Gel Green Apple Scent
You will love this Seventh Generation Green Apple Scent. 
Its very springy!
method Shower Daily Cleaner, Ylang-Ylang
I love the smell of ylang ylang. And this product really works to get
all the scum out of your shower. Thank you Method.
Germ Off Disinfecting Wipes

Shaklee
 has a great cleaning line! My grandma used there products for
years and years. They just re-faced all of there products a couple years ago to
make them look a little more fresh and new.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...