Les Bois Tuesday: Paisley Roberts....

I am excited to introduce you to a new installment here on Simply Grove. I have had quite a few local SG readers request tips and suggestions on shops, design and cool finds here in Boise. Well I welcome you to Les Bois Tuesday. Every Tuesday I will be introducing and or re- introducing you to somewhere fabulous in my city, Boise Idaho. Some may underestimate Boise's cool factor but I assure you that we are expanding and growing into a city full of hip and lovely finds. Really?? Idaho?? Yes, Idaho. And come on, we have Boise State football!!

Our first stop is Paisley Roberts. Eeeekkk, I LOVE this store. You want gift wrap and stationary heaven? Here it is! They have walls lined with gorgeous paper and carousels full of colorful ribbon. They carry Angela Adams, Lotta Jansdotter, Kolo, Three Designing Women, Cavallini & Co., Tea Forte, Curly Girl Design, and Egg Press—just to name a few.


The owner of this adorable shop Liz Roberts shared with me that their gift selection including Angela Adams stationary sets and their variety of candles are hit sellers. Also their Imprintable invitations are really popular. You can choose from Snow and Graham, Cross my Heart, Bella Ink, Inviting Company, Peculiar Pair, Egg Press, and more.

Their front display window is so chic! I love the dress made from paper.



The ribbon carousel is my favorite feature in the store.
Mix and Match stationary.


If you are in the downtown Boise area make sure that you stop by Paisley Roberts on 9th St. You are going to want to buy the whole store, trust me.

If you still don't believe me that Boise is cool then let Design* Sponge tell you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...