Across the street...

There is something inspiring about being able to catch a glimpse into real peoples homes. I love that everyone has there own unique style to offer. It challenges me to think outside the box and design spaces that are me. Below are a few new furniture purchases and lovely room setups by some of your favorite bloggers. Enjoy....

Anna Spiro from Absolutely Beautiful Things purchased these pretty pale pink roses and displayed them on her chest of drawers in her bedroom. What a great scene to wake up to in the morning!
Jennifer from A Merry Mishap bought this swivel based Herman Miller chair for her nursery. I cant wait to see more images of her nursery in the future!
Don't you just love this Le Souk pendant?? Danielle from The Style Files recently added this to her newly renovated home.
I am very pleased with Urban Outfitters right now. They have been selling some great stuff for the abode. Jennifer from Made By Girl just received this couch for her office. I love yellow!!
Trina from La La Lovely bought this child's chair from Euro Trash and re-upholstered it. It looks great!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...