{Style Test} Lindsay

Artist and blogger Lindsay Brackeen is SG's first Style Test contestant or should I say patient:) Lindsay, who is a fantastic artist and who has been around the web and back again many many times, has fantastic taste! I was so excited to diagnose her and was even more excited when she told me that my diagnosis was exactly what she wants to do in her own home!
Below are the 5 images that she sent to me (via Domino, Easy Living and Flickr).
Here we go...





Lindsay's StyleModern Clean Country, with a fabulous flair of Retro, Glam and Art Deco.
Lindsay likes Personality but with Function. Clean soothing colors with splashes of bold colors. Bold pieces but not to many patterns going on in one room. She loves her spaces clean white and crisp but with bold details!!

Its not to late to take the Style Test and pin point your style. Please email me 5 images of rooms you LOVE. I will post a handful of tests.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...