Do you mind if I move in??

I'm sure the owners trying to sell this home in Kingswood wouldn't mind if I house sat for awhile!
When I stumbled upon this home I quickly thought about how simpler the home can be the more certain pieces are able to be emphasized. If this kitchen /eating area had more objects you probably wouldn't notice the gorgeous wooden table and chairs. And the fun black and white rug wouldn't be such an anchor piece for the room.
So my design advice for the day is to keep things simple and only add 1-3 drama pieces in a smaller room and maybe a few more in a larger room.
The stools look great mixed with the wood on the table.
What a fun mix of patterned and solid textiles.
The moldings are great mixed with the more mid century pieces.
The floor looks effortless with the natural light wood.
I love this staircase with the 3 toned rug creeping up.
Everyone needs a tufted leather couch! (Right Hubby?)
The white clean lines in this bathroom create such a relaxing spa mood.
The table and desk give this corner a very vintage feel.
Love love the head and foot board.
This fireplace is so ornate and looks fabulous with more lighthearted toys as the accessories.
This bedroom is light and cheery. The dress displayed is a lovely feature.
I want this shower!!
What a great entertaining space!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...