On a funny note...

Recently I have noticed a few misspellings of Simply Grove on some sites and blogs which please don't think I take offense to this. I find it rather funny.
The first one I noticed was Simply Groove. It made me feel very groovy. And then there was Simply Gruve which I'm not sure how you would even pronounce that? But the best one so far is Simply Glove. Yes! I am simply a glove!! I think its clear that I need to post about a glove or gloves or how to incorporate gloves into design....you think? Nice:)
Anyhow, please check back next week for a super great Giveaway and ofcourse some more {Style Tests} and possibly a fantastic Take a Look.
I hope you all have a great April weekend! God Bless.
Love this wall via haus maus.
Fun weekend project via {this is glamorous}.

Also, enter this fun Giveaway for a fabulous Apron.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...