{My Style}

I have been tagged with the hardest post ever....to pick ONE image that describes my style. Is that even possible? Thanks Erin and Rebecca for the challenge:)
Even though my style changes or at least has moods it never really totally warps into something completely different. Its pretty consistent or at least I think it is.
I really had a hard time picking one so I picked 2...oops:)
I kept go back to this image. The white walls, textures and patterns are design heaven to me!
I love white and I love art and I especially love detail. Its all about the detail and accessories. The wrong accessories can break a room.

via D*S and Living Etc.

There you have it! My room(s).

Now I tag BarbVivSuann, Ellie and Alarna.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...