Carpet

I have been thinking alot about how I want to rip out all my downstairs carpet but unfortunately budget does not allow. We wanted hardwood floors to cover all of our downstairs when we were in the process of building but it just couldn't happen in every room. My carpet has become dull and worn in just a year. We even paid extra for upgraded carpet but I'm pretty sure we got ripped off.
So now I'm intrigued by patterned, printed and textured carpets (not that I can get all new carpet). Carpet has come such a long way from just berber carpet. Stark Carpet, which was featured in this months Domino, has many BRILLIANT options in carpet. They also carry rugs, wall coverings, fabric, furniture and even car couture products!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...