I've been tagged

I've been tagged by 2 fabulous blogs, design-59 and House of Turquoise. This shall be fun!

Here Are the Rules: Answer the following questions about yourself. At the end of the post you pass on the questions to 6 other bloggers and list their names. Then write them a comment telling them that they've been tagged and ask them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know that you've accepted the challenge and refer to your post.

1. What did you do 10 years ago?I was getting ready to move from Seattle to Boise with my mom. I was finishing up high school and kicking my feet a little bit about moving. I have been in Boise ever since. :)

2. Five items on your to-do list today:Pay Bills (eek)
Search for a coffee table for my lounge room at some thrift and consignment shops (Fun)
Yard Work (eek)
Pack for me and my kids to go to camp (Packing- eek, Camp- fun)
Finish details for Disneyland (We leave on Monday!! Fun!!!)


3. Snacks I enjoy:
This is so my favorite question!
Ginger Lemon cookies (thanks JB), green tea ice cream, brie cheese and pecan rice crackers and CEREAL. The more sugar cereal the better!

4. What would you do if you were a billionaire?
Adopt 20 more kids and fund thousands of adoptions.


5. Places I would live:Boise Idaho :)
Seattle
Jackson Hole Wy


6. Bloggers I am passing the challenge onto are:
I think everyone has done it! But just in case these haven't, Labella ChicA Merry Mishapthe lil bee, That Girl DesignsThe House that A-M Built and 6th Street Design School.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...