The Tides


A warm vacation sounds so delightful right now and what better place to go then The Tides South Beach. Designed by Kelly Wearstler, this 45 room hotel (550 sf studio rooms and 2600 sf penthouse) with ocean views in every room is beyond fabulous. Every single room is individually done by Wearstler. You can see by the pictures that the textures are very rich and the colors are all inspired by the ocean and the sunsets. The design is a mix of modern, vintage, art deco, glamour and coastal chic sensibility. So so stylish! I never thought I would plan a vacation around a hotel but this my friends is worth it. Now, I might have to walk to florida due to the room prices but hey, I can get really good walking shoes! :) (The prices did go down a bit this month)
The Tides South Beach

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...