2 Stylish Movies


I have always wanted to give credit to 2 of the best interior designed movies. “Emma” and “Somethings Gotta Give”. I know both are in totally different eras but I can honestly say that I love them equally. Emma has incredible strong statements made in every scene with massive molding, overwhelming patterns, colorful fabrics and furniture I want in my house!
And then SGG (designed by Beth Rubino or James Radin) was the inspiration for my own home. I don’t even care for the actual movie but the set was amazing. The cool gray and blue color scheme was such a breathe of fresh air and all the white molding made such a statement but without being to fussy. I love love love them!
Emma images copyright © 1996 Miramax


This picture is dedicated to Shell. Love the dress!!
Somethings Gotta Give

They say that the design of the SGG set stole the movie!

Table Heaven

Thursday, January 31st, 2008
turned wood pedestal table - high gloss white
This table is perfect. Curvy enough to make a statement but not to curvy that you think of mickey mouses clubhouse.
Picture- Brocade Home

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...